What Did I Just Agree To???

I can answer that question. I agreed to become a teacher check-in subdirector for ESP. Now remind me what on earth did I just agree to again? I suck at time management and am taking five and a half classes on top of being a subdirector with a seemingly endless pile of responsibilities and still doing stuff for HMMT. 

How do people here at MIT do this? It feels like everybody's taking five classes, doing at least two extracurriculars, and doing a UROP on top of it all. I barely survived four classes semester one while quitting Rocket Team and almost doing the same for HMMT...

Stole this from https://www.cedars-sinai.org/blog/hidden-symptoms-of-stress.html

And also... wth am I making crosswords and posting to this blog instead of doing my 24.900 paper or 6.009 lab or ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT I HAVE DUE THIS WEEK?!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, let it all out... except this was me typing a scream instead of writing it, so in actuality, I didn't let anything out at all. I wouldn't want to wake up anybody already sleeping this early in the morning.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. Here's my progress on the themeless crossword I've been making so far:

[SPOILER ALERT]




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RSA, Exponents, Mods, a Giant Firehose of 6.042

Brain Dump

Playing Depression Quest