Brain Dump
Bruh... this has been an absolute hell of a week, so much that the last time I posted was four days ago... I'm going to pretend that I have troubles logging into my account to blog and not that I was too busy or was suffering from writer's block. And to be fair, this was the first thing that I saw when I logged into Blogger:
That aside, I guess I'll just do a brain dump this time because I have nothing in particular that I have to write about. [A brain dump, according to Mr. Gartland (my APHuG teacher), is when a student doesn't know what to write about on an FRQ and just starts writing, everything they know/think into a giant blob of messy writing.]
First off, my essay for 24.900. Yeahhhhh.... that was a rough one. Despite starting the required reading a week before it was due instead of a day, I still ended up staying til 6 AM writing it. Thankfully, since I have a 6.042 midterm tomorrow/today, recitation was optional, so I didn't have to wake up til 11:40 AM. Five and a half hours of sleep obviously isn't the most ideal, but it's infinitely better than nothing.
I'll link the article I had to read here (Note: I actually thoroughly enjoyed this read. Studies involving participants and finding correlations are always intersting to me, probably why Course 9 stuff interest me).
Also, 6.042... yeah... last lecture was me dozing off again. I guess it didn't help that during the lecture on Graphs, the room was hot and stuffy, while the heater broke for the Cryptography lecture. But after what I thought was a great lecture was a lecture where I was actually asleep for most of it. God... that was the biggest snoozefest of a lecture yet.
As for my other classes, I don't even know... 18.03's most recent lecture was perfectly understandable, but I still haven't worked out the kinks for the one on dampened resonance. 6.0001 lecture was the usual snoozefest for me, but that microquiz... I finished, but I would not expect any ordinary 6.0001 student to have finished that. Also, I've asked for extensions for 8.02 because I just don't wanna do E&M on a tight schedule this week, since I'm so exhausted.
6.009 though... I need to find a way to catch up, because I STILL HAVEN'T EVEN LOOKED AT THE A* SEARCH LAB YET!!! WTH AM I DOING THIS FAR BEHIND?!?!?!?!
Okay, got that out of my system, except not because I typed it instead of actually screaming it out. I will say though, there is a gap in labs because of the midterm, so I'm hoping that would be a good week for me to finally catch up on labs.
Okay, enough of my brain dump. I didn't expect you to make this far, so if you did, either you basically skipped all of the giant wall of text previously (in which case I'm not surprised) or you actually made it this far (in which case thank you for taking the time to do so, despite what mumbo jumbo I typed up).
I did actually make it this far >:D
ReplyDeleteeyy same
Deletelol imagine 4 days being a long gap between posts