Sad :(

 Well, I got this in my email:


Yeah, hard to read, but basically, I sent in a themeless puzzle for the NYTimes, and it got rejected.

To be honest, I kinda expected that. I think the main thing was the some of the fill like SERAI, MCQ (multiple-choice question), etc. just not being that good. Also, the overabundant reliance on the stuff like the -s and -ed suffixes probably did me in.

So what to do with this puzzle... hmm... honestly, I'm not that sure. I could probably post it for Chris Remo (The Daily Solve) to solve for his patreon campaign. Otherwise, I'd have to fix some of the fill before I do anything with it.

I'm basically hoping the next one I have in store goes through. The DASHOFSALT one is basically the best I've done on puzzle constructing, so here's hoping for the best.

Oh, and if you want to try the puzzle out, then this link will take you there.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RSA, Exponents, Mods, a Giant Firehose of 6.042

Brain Dump

Playing Depression Quest