[insert title I can't think of?]

 AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 

Damn... what was I thinking doing six classes worth at MIT when a typical semester normally has only four?!?! To be fair, I did try my best to justify that 6.0001 isn't a real class, so I would only be taking 5 classes, but 5 > 4 because that's how math works.

Even with my poor decisions, however, I'm actually nowhere near as panicked or frantic as the scream I had up top suggests. I'm still kinda chilling, to a certain extent, but I will have to prepare for one heck of a Sunday, since I planned on doing homework for the entire day, but also agreed to go to ESP with Cindy.

That aside, I'm probably putting a bit too much effort into 6.009. My gut reaction to the Image Editing Python Lab when they told me how to make the edges visible wasn't "Okay, sure, let's do it," but rather "I don't believe you, so I'll do pointless math to prove it." That has resulted in the scribbles below (ignore the sharpener parts):


Jeez, this is probably at least the seventh time I was like "I don't believe you" when someone tells me something is true, despite their high levels of ethos (nod to my fall HASS class). Perhaps I am a Course 18 after all. Ugh...

Also, despite the work, I've also decided to lend a giant chunk of my next weekend to HMMT. Yes, it's required for staff members, but I've volunteered myself for both proof grading and proctoring. Probably should've just done the grading instead, but whatever.


Okay, now back to work for me. I should probably get more stuff done.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RSA, Exponents, Mods, a Giant Firehose of 6.042

Brain Dump

Playing Depression Quest